New York Strip Steak with Garlic Butter
2 (8-oz) New York strip steaks
- Sea salt to taste
Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Olive oil
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 T fresh parsley chopped
- 2 t garlic, minced
1 t Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ t sea salt
Prepare Garlic Butter: Mix butter, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and salt until combined. Place in parchment paper and roll into a log. Refrigerate compound butter until ready to use.
- Remove steaks from fridge and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. Rub olive oil on both sides of each steak and season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Spray Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Place steaks in Basket. Insert probe in center of steak. Set probe to120°F for medium-rare. Air-fry until Probe reaches 120°F.
- When done remove and let steaks rest. Top with garlic butter. Serve.