- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
½ c white onions, small dice
¾ c water
- 1 (14.5-oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1 c couscous, plain, uncooked
- 1 c baby spinach
½ t sea salt
½ t black pepper
½ t red pepper flakes
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add mushrooms and onions. Sauté until onions are translucent. Add water, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", adjust time to 2 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir in couscous, spinach, sea salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Close lid and let couscous sit for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Afterward, fluff up couscous with fork. Serve immediately.