- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, whole brick
- 2 eggs
- 3 T nonfat milk
- 1 c plain bread crumbs
- 1 T basil, fresh, minced
- 1 T oregano, fresh, minced
- 1 T parsley, minced
- ¼ c all-purpose flour
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- ½ t cayenne pepper
- ½ t paprika, smoked
¼ t black pepper, fresh, cracked
- Marinara sauce (for serving)
- Slice cheese into 3-by-½-inch sticks.
- In a bowl, add eggs and milk. Whisk together.
- In shallow dish, add bread crumbs, basil, oregano, and parsley. In a third bowl, place flour, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, sea salt and black pepper.
- Assembly line should be flour-egg-breadcrumbs. Bread each piece of cheese in this order.
- Place breaded cheese sticks on a tray. Freeze for up to 2 hours or until solid.
- Place small batches in the Basket. Do not overcrowd.
- Set air fryer to 400°F and cook for 12 minutes. Serve hot with marinara sauce.