- 2 lbs beef tenderloin beef chuck, cut into strips
- ¼ c cornstarch
- 2 T cooking oil
- 1 T fresh ginger, minced
- 1 T garlic, minced
- ½ c rice vinegar
- ½ c soy sauce
- ½ c water
- 1 t hoisin sauce
- ½ c brown sugar
- 1 t red pepper flakes
- ½ c green onion, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- In a plastic zip bag, add cornstarch and beef. Coat evenly.
Add the remaining ingredients: ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes. Marinate for at least 2 hrs.
- Place beef strips in the Basket. Do not overlap. Set Brio to 400°F and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, place beef on a plate and top with green onions.