Miso-Glazed Sea Bass with Bok Choy
- 1 c jasmine rice, rinsed
- ¾ c water
- 4 (6-oz, 1-inch-thick) frozen skinless sea bass fillets
- 1 t sea salt
- 2 T red miso paste
- 2 T butter, softened
- 2 heads baby bok choy, stems on, rinsed, cut in half
- ¼ c mirin
- 1 t sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Place rice and water into the pot. Stir to combine. Place reversible rack in pot, making sure rack is in the higher position.
- Season bass with salt, then place on rack.
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOK”. “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press “PRESSURE” and select high. Press “TIME” set 2 minutes. Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set for 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 8 minutes. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Place on Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin pressure cooking.
- While bass and rice are cooking, stir together miso and butter to form a paste. In a bowl, toss bok choy with mirin and sesame oil.
- When done, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Gently pat bass dry with paper towel then spread miso butter evenly on top of the fillets. Add bok choy to the rack.
- Place on Duet Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to begin cooking. Using a handheld meat thermometer, after 5 minutes, check to see an internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
- When cooking is complete, remove bass from rack and serve with bok choy and rice. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.