Mini Pecan Pies
- 2 eggs
½ c light corn syrup
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 T butter, melted
½ t vanilla extract
½ t sea salt
½ c pecans, rough chop
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T honey
- 1 c water
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
In a skillet, add pecans, maple syrup, and honey. Lightly sauté until pecans are toasted and coated and mixture thickens. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Add pecans to egg mixture. Stir. Pour into 4 lightly buttered ramekins.
- Place steamer rack in bottom of cooker. Pour water into cooker. Place the ramekins on rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 12 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove pies. Place in fridge to cool for at least 1 hr. Serve with vanilla ice cream.