Mexican Rice Casserole with Chilies and Cheese
- 4 c cooked rice (white or brown)
- ½ c reduced-fat Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 oz) can green chilies, chopped
- ½ c cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 c light sour cream
- ½ t cumin
- ¼ t sea salt
- ¼ t black pepper Cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine cooked rice with cheese, chilies, cilantro, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cumin, salt, and pepper. Add to rice mixture and stir thoroughly.
Spray 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan with cooking spray. Spread rice mixture into roasting pan. Place uncovered on cooking rack in position 1. Cook in Bravo at 350°F 20-22 minutes.