½ c fish stock
- 1 t red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 c Kalamata olives
- 2 T capers, rough chop
- 4 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
- Place steamer rack in bottom of cooker and add fish stock. Place cherry tomatoes on top. Wrap rack in aluminum foil if tomato halves are too small.
- Arrange thyme springs on top of tomatoes, creating a cushion. Place fish on top of thyme sprigs. Top fish with garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, olives, and capers. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "fish", adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 5 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove steamer rack. Remove fish and plate with tomatoes. Drizzle more olive oil over everything and top with parsley.