Meatloaf with Carrots & Potatoes
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 c panko breadcrumbs
- 1 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T oregano, dried
- 1 t cayenne pepper, ground
- 1 t sea salt
½ t black pepper, ground
⅔ c ketchup, divided
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled, 2-inch cubes
- 1 lb carrots, peeled, 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, medium diced
- 1 c beef stock
In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, onion, garlic, oregano, cayenne pepper, ⅓c ketchup, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Place meatloaf in an aluminum foil loaf pan. Top meatloaf with remaining ketchup.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and beef stock to pressure cooker. Add steamer rack to cooker and place meatloaf on steamer rack. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", and adjust time to 25 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and check that meatloaf is done. If not, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with cooked carrots and potatoes.