- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinara sauce
- 4 rolls
- In large bowl combine meats, onions, garlic, crushed red pepper, eggs, parmesan, parsley, and bread crumbs.
- Season meat mixture with salt and pepper to taste and form into 3-ounce balls.
- Coat Everyday Pan in olive oil and heat on Medium-High (375°F).
- Add meatballs to pan and cook for 20 minutes, until brown on all sides.
- Add marinara sauce to Everyday Pan and cover.
- Cook meatballs with sauce for 20 minutes.
- Remove meatballs with tongs and serve in buns.