- 2 c water
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T sugar
- 2 T hoisin sauce
- 4 T sake
- 2 t sesame oil
- 4 t chili bean paste
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T fresh ginger, peeled, minced
½ lb tofu, extra firm, ½-inch cubes
- Cooked white rice
In a bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 2T water. Mix well. Add remaining water, chicken bouillon, soy sauce, sugar, hoisin sauce, sake, sesame oil, and chili bean paste. Mix well; set aside.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add ground pork, garlic, and ginger.
- Add in mixture from bowl and tofu to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 8 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and serve hot with cooked white rice.