Sauces, Jams & Condiments
2-3 cups servings
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, rough chop
- 4 cloves garlic, whole
- 3 green onions, rough chop
- 2 mangoes, peeled, rough chop
1-½ c white vinegar
- 1 t chili powder
- Place mango into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, set aside.
Set pressure cooker to "sear", press "start/stop", and add oil. When oil is hot, add onion and sauté until golden brown. Add garlic and green onion and sauté an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove onion and garlic and place in blender with mango. Puree until smooth.
- Return mango mixture to pressure cooker and add vinegar and chili powder and stir. Close and lock lid. Set cooker to "soup", adjust time to 2 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir.
- Allow sauce to cool. Pour into a bottle or jar.