Malaysian Potatoes & Green Beans
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T shallots, minced
- 1 onion, small dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T ginger, minced
- 2 T Madras curry powder
- 1 c coconut milk
- 2 c vegetable stock
- 2 lbs red potatoes, 2-inch cubes
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 t sea salt
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add shallots, onions, garlic, and ginger. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add curry powder, coconut milk, stock, potatoes, green beans, sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 10 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and ladle onto a serving platter.