Mac and Cheese
- 3c dry elbow pasta
- 3c water
1 (14½-oz) can evaporated milk
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1T butter
- 4c grated Parmesan cheese
- 4c sharp cheddar cheese (or smoked Gouda)
½t dry mustard powder
½t onion powder
½t freshly ground black pepper
- 1t sea salt
- 2T cornstarch
- Pour water into pressure cooker. Place dry pasta in.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "multi grain" and adjust for 5 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and stir pasta to separate noodles.
- In a small bowl, mix evaporated milk, cornstarch, onion powder, mustard powder, sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Add mixture into pasta in the cooker. Add Parmesan cheese, cheddar or smoked Gouda, butter, and cream cheese.
- Set to "sear" and cook until sauce thickens, 5 to 6 minutes.