Lemon Slice Sugar Cookies
- ½ c unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (3.4-oz) pkg. instant lemon pudding mix
- ½ c sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 T 2% milk
- 1½ c all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking powder
- ¼ t salt
⅔ c confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 4 t lemon juice
- In a large bowl, cream butter, pudding mix, and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and milk. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually beat dry mixture into creamed mixture.
- Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, shape each piece into a 6-inch-long roll. Wrap and refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Preheat Bravo to 325°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack to position 2.
- Unwrap and cut dough crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices. Place slices in a single layer in Air Fry Basket. Cook until edges are light brown, 8-12 minutes. Cook in batches, if necessary.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
While cooling, in a small bowl, mix confectioners' sugar and enough lemon juice to reach a liquid consistency. Drizzle over cookies. Let stand until set.