Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 T lemon pepper seasoning
- Zest of 1 lemon
½ c flour
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T butter
- 1 c chicken stock
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, thin sliced (garnish)
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
Season chicken with salt, black pepper, lemon pepper, and lemon zest. In a bowl, add flour. Dredge chicken in flour. Dust off excess flour; set aside.
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add butter and melt. Add chicken, cooking in batches. Cook until golden brown; set aside.
- Add chicken stock and garlic. Return chicken to cooker. Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "poultry". Adjust time to 6 minutes then press "start/stop". When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve hot with lemon slices and parsley.