Lemon Butter Brussels Sprouts
- 1 c water
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed
- 2 T butter
- 1 lemon, juice & zest (zest garnish)
- 1 t red pepper flakes (optional)
¼ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, cracked
- Place rack in bottom of pressure cooker and add water. Place Brussels sprouts on rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies, and adjust time to 3 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove rack with Brussels sprouts.
- Empty pressure cooker pot of cooking water and replace in cooker. Set cooker to "sear" and add butter, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. When melted, add Brussels sprout.
Sauté until Brussels sprouts are golden brown. Add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Remove Brussels sprouts to a serving dish and top with lemon zest and Parmesan cheese.