- 3 artichokes, cleaned, trimmed, cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove any fine hairs that may remain inside artichoke.
- Pour water into pressure cooker. Place steamer rack in and place artichoke, cut side up, on steamer rack.
- Layer lemon slices over each artichoke half.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove artichokes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.