- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
¼ c water
- 4 c pasta sauce
- 1 t oregano, dried
½ t marjoram, dried
½ t thyme, dried
¼ t rosemary, dried
¼ t basil
¼ t sage
¼ c water
- 8 oz lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". Add ground beef and onions. Sauté until onions are translucent.
Add water and pasta sauce, stir, then remove from pressure cooker pot; set aside. Clean and cool pressure cooker pot and return to cooker.
In a mixing bowl, add eggs, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, basil, and sage; set aside.
Add water to pressure cooker then add ⅕ of the beef and sauce to bottom of cooker. Layer noodles over beef and cover with ⅓ of cheese mix. Continue layering in this order until all ingredients are used. Final layer will be noodles topped with sauce.
- Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "bake". Adjust time to 7 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.