½ c quinoa
½ c basmati rice
½ c yellow lentils
½ c red split lentils
- 3 T coconut oil
- 1 t ground turmeric
- 6 fresh curry leaves
- 2-inch piece ginger, peeled, minced
- 2 green Thai chilies, minced
- 3 c cauliflower florets
- 2 t ground fennel
2-½ c water
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Cilantro (garnish)
- Basil (garnish)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (garnish)
- Soak quinoa, basmati rice, yellow lentils, and red lentils in water for 30 minutes. Drain. Rinse well.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add coconut oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add turmeric and cook until turmeric lightly browns. Add curry leaves, ginger, and minced chili. Cook until fragrant.
- Add drained, rinsed quinoa, basmati rice, yellow lentils, red lentils, cauliflower, fennel, and water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "multi grain", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid. Check seasoning and drizzle with olive oil. Garnish with cilantro and basil.