- 5-lb pork butt, cut into large pieces
- 1 T Hawaiian sea salt
- 1 t smoked paprika
- 1 T liquid smoke
- 1 c water
- In a small mixing bowl, combine, Hawaiian salt and paprika. Rub into pork pieces. Cover all surfaces with rub.
- Add water and liquid smoke to pressure cooker. Place steamer rack in and place pork on rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 35 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, naturally release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, remove pork, shred with a fork, then return to pressure cooker and juice. Mix pork with juice and serve.