- 2T oil
- 1c onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1½c Arborio rice
½c white wine
3½c vegetable stock
- 1 bunch of kale (2c), finely chopped
½t sea salt
¼t pepper flakes
½c Parmesan cheese
- Set to "sear" and add oil.
When oil is hot, add onions and garlic and sauté.
- Add rice. Pour in wine and stir for 1 minute. Pour in vegetable stock.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "rice" and adjust for 4 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open. Place kale in and cook, stirring constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and add pepper flakes. Serve.