- 1 head kale, separated into leaves
- 1t olive oil
- 1t soy sauce
- Wash the kale pieces and dry them thoroughly.
- Remove the center stems from each piece of kale and cut the leaves into 1½-inch pieces.
- Toss the kale with the olive oil and soy sauce.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 46. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and arrange the kale leaves in the Air Fry Basket, then slide it into Position 3.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 390˚F for 2 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times, Open the door and flip the kale.
- Close the door to resume cooking at 390˚F for an additional 2 minutes. When finished, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.