Jalapeños and Sweet Pepper Poppers
- ½ lb chorizo sausage
- 1 c of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 jalapeños
- 10 mini-sweet bell peppers
Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 500°F (TOP only). Place into enamel baking pan. Place 1 chorizo sausage. Place on cooking rack in position 2 for 5 min.
Remove. Drain the grease. Cool completely. Stir cheese in sausage; reserve.
- Cut the peppers in half and remove seeds.
- Stuff peppers. Place into enamel baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- When remove. Arrange on a serving tray.