Italian Sausage with Rigatoni Pasta
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 c grape tomatoes, each halved
- 1½ T sea salt
- ¼ c fontina cheese, grated
- ¼ c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c marinara sauce
- Cooking spray
- Cook pasta according to package. Strain pasta and place in a bowl. Add sausage, bell pepper, tomato, fontina cheese, half mozzarella cheese, sea salt, and marinara sauce. Stir together.
- In a baking dish that will fit into the air fryer, coat dish with cooking spray and add pasta mixture.
- Set to 400°F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add remaining mozzarella cheese to the top.
- Adjust and increase the temperature to 400°F. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil.