Italian Sausage Rosemary Skewers
- 8 rosemary skewers (soak stems in water for 30 min.)
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- 8 (6-oz) Italian sausage links
- Skewer sausage onto the rosemary skewers, lengthwise. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 400°F.
- Place skewers on enamel baking pan. Place on cooking rack in position
- Cook 8-10 minutes or until sausage is heated through. When done, remove skewers and serve.