- 1 pack active dry yeast
- 1 t sugar
- 3 C bread flour
- 2 T olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a bowl combine yeast and sugar in warm water and let sit for 5 minutes.
Add flour, salt, and oil and mix until it forms a soft dough.
- Place dough into a greased bowl, cover and let sit for 45 minutes in a warm place.
- Once dough has proofed, remove it from the bowl and knead on a floured surface.
- Form dough into a loaf and place onto your Baking Pan.
- Cut slits into the top of your loaf (3-4 slits) and place Baking Pan on Cooking Rack at the lowest position in your Bravo.
- Set your Bravo to Bake and bake your bread for 17 minutes at 400°F.
- Let bread cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy.