Israeli Couscous with Diced Vegetables and Curry
- 1T olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
½ onion, small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, medium dice (optional)
- 1c grated carrot (optional)
- 2t sea salt to taste
- 1T curry
½t garam masala
- 1T lemon juice
- Cilantro to garnish
- Set to "sear" and add olive oil.
Add bay leaves and onions, and sauté for 2 min.
Add bell peppers and carrots, and sauté for 1 additional minute (if using).
- Add couscous, water, garam masala, sea salt, and curry. Stir well.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "rice" and adjust for 2 minutes.
- When done, natural release, 10 minutes.
- Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open. Fluff couscous with fork, add lemon juice and garnish with cilantro. Serve.