Indian Spiced Broiled Lamb Chops
4 (1½-inch-thick) lamb chops
- 3 T vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 t sea salt
- ¾ t cumin
- ½ t coriander
- ½ t turmeric
⅛ t black pepper
Combine first all ingredients except lamb in a shallow dish and combine. Add lamb chops, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour (or up to 24 hours).
- Before cooking, remove chops from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature (about 30 min. in advance).
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil for 500°F (TOP only).
- Place lamb chops in enamel baking pan and cook for 3 min. Flip, and cook 3-4 min. for medium-rare or until desired doneness is reached.
- Transfer to a serving plate, tent with foil, and let rest 10 min. before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.