Sauces, Jams & Condiments
- 1 c chickpeas, dried
- 3 c water
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 T tahini paste
¼ c lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Pinch of salt
⅓ c vegetable stock
- Add chickpeas to pressure cooker and cover with water and vegetable stock.
- Close and lock the lid, set to "beans", and adjust for 30 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and strain chickpeas. Reserve some of the cooking liquid.
- Add the chickpeas to a food processor along with garlic, tahini, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil. Puree the mixture until smooth. Pour into a container and serve.