Honey-Butter Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (1½-lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- ¾ c water
- 4 t butter
- 2 t honey
- ½ t Cajun seasoning
- ½ t black pepper, ground
- In a skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and honey.
- Rub Cajun seasoning and black pepper on pork tenderloin. Add pork to the honey butter. Brown tenderloin in skillet on all sides.
- Place tenderloin in the Fry Pan Basket and set the fryer to 360°F for 12 minutes. Cook time may be longer depending on size and thickness of tenderloin.
- Once cooked, remove tenderloin to a serving dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Pour the juices remaining in Basket from cooked tenderloin into a saucepan. Add water and heat over medium heat. Slightly reduce liquid for about 5 minutes.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with a drizzle of the sauce from the saucepan.