Homestyle Peach Cobbler
- 4 T butter
- 1 C flour
- 2 C sugar, divided
- 1 T baking powder
- ½ C milk
- 4 Peaches, sliced
- In a bowl combine flour , 1 cup sugar, and baking powder, add milk and stir.
- Pour batter into a greased Baking Pan.
- In a pot bring 1 cup sugar, and sliced peaches to a slow boil, constantly stir, then pour over your batter.
- Place Baking Pan onto Cooking Rack set at the lowest position.
- Set Bravo to Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- Once finished carefully remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy.