- 2 C oats
- ¼ C almonds
- ¼ C cashews
- ¼ C pecans
- ¼ C raisins
- ¼ C dried cranberry
- 3 T maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 T coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine all your ingredients.
- Set your Bravo to Dehydrate and set the preheat to 300°F.
- Place your granola mixture onto the Baking Pan with Cooking Rack on the lowest position and carefully set inside the Bravo.
- Dehydrate your mixture for 5 hours at 120°F.
- Once finished carefully remove the Baking Pan from the Bravo and let cool.
- Serve after cooling or store in a container for up to 2 weeks.