- 6 medium russet potatoes
- Salted water, as needed
- 2T oil
- ½T garlic powder
- 1½t paprika
- ½t freshly ground black pepper
- ½t sea salt
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 minutes or until they are fork-tender, then remove them from the water to allow them to cool completely.
- Combine the oil, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the cooled potatoes into quarters and lightly toss them in the mixture from the bowl.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 39. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Once preheated, place the potato wedges in the Air Fry Basket, skin side down. Do not overcrowd. Slide the Air Fry Basket into Position 3 and close the door.
- The unit will cook at 390˚F for 7 minutes, at which point it will beep three times. Open the door and flip the potato wedges to ensure even cooking. Close the door to continue cooking at 390˚F for an additional 7 minutes, or until they are golden brown. When finished, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- Serve and enjoy.