- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cut potatoes into quarters, soak them in cold water for 20-30 minutes and then pat dry.
- In a mixing bowl, mix oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and then toss them well with the potato quarters.
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 360˚F and set cooking time at 20-25 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Once ready, add the potato wedges to Fry Pan Basket skin side down, being careful not to overcrowd.
- Cook wedges until golden brown.