Herb-Roasted Root Vegetables
- 2 carrots, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 sweet potatoes, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 small butternut squash, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 T unsalted butter, melted
- 2 T fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 T fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Place cut vegetables into bowl. Pour melted butter on top. Add rosemary, salt, and pepper, and toss.
Place vegetables in roasting pan and place onto grill. Cook at 300°F 50/50 for 20 minutes.
- Add parsley. Toss to infuse. Pour into bowls and serve.