- 2 lemons, zest only
- 1 t dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ t red-pepper flakes
- ¼ t anise seeds, crushed
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small sweet onion (Vidalia), thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 (6-oz) haddock fillets
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- ¼ c extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 400°F.
In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, crushed anise seeds, salt, and 1t pepper. Mix; set aside.
- Place four 14-inch squares of aluminum foil on a work surface. Dividing evenly, place onions on one half of each square, leaving a 2-inch border, and follow with zucchini. Season with salt and pepper. Top with fish. Sprinkle with spice mixture. Top with tomato and drizzle with oil.
- Fold foil over ingredients. Crimp the edges of foil to seal.
Place 2 packets in the baking pan and two in the enamel broiler rack. Bake fish in one pan on cooking rack in position 2 and the other on a cooking rack in position 3. Cook fish is just cooked through, 8-10 min.
- Remove packets from oven. Open carefully away from face (hot steam will escape). Transfer fish with juices from foil onto serving plates.