Grilled Tomahawk Ribeye Steaks with Classic Steak Butter
- 2 (24-oz) tomahawk ribeye steaks
- 4 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray as needed
- ½ lb unsalted butter, softened
- 1 T garlic, roasted
- 2 t sea salt
- 1 t freshly ground black pepper
- 1 t shallots, finely chopped
- 1 t fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 t fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1 t fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Classic Steak Butter (made day before)
- Brush steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Insert meat probe.
Spray grill with cooking spray. Roast at 350°F 50/50 until internal temperature of 120°F for medium-rare. Remove and let steaks rest.
To plate, place steaks on plate. Cut butter into ¼-inch slices and place slab of butter next to each steak. Serve.
For Classic Steak Butter
Thoroughly combine softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, shallots, parsley, sage, and rosemary.
Roll with plastic wrap into a log shape, 1 inch in diameter. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until butter is solid.