Grilled Sirloin with Mushroom and Red Pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 ounces sliced button mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 6-7 ounces sirloin steaks, or your favorite cut
- Heat Grill Pan on Sear. Add olive oil and heat for 20 seconds or until it releases smoke.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil and add to grill. Grill for 2-3 minutes, moving the vegetables around periodically.
- Add red wine to vegetables. Cook for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Season steak with black pepper and add to grill. Sear on each side for 4-5 minutes for medium rare, 6-7 minutes for medium and 8-10 minutes for well done.
- Serve steaks over grilled vegetables.