Grilled Shrimp and Mango Salsa
- 10 oz (U/16, less than) shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 mango, peeled, diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 oz basil, julienne
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 t jalapeño pepper, seeds removed, small dice
- 1 t honey
Mix together diced mango, lime juice, jalapeño pepper, basil, and honey. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper; set aside.
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "27" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray shrimp with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place shrimp on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove Lid. Remove shrimp and place on a serving dish. Spoon prepared mango salsa over top of shrimp and serve.