Grilled Sausage and Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 bratwursts
- 1 cup bell peppers, julienned
- 1 cup red onions, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 bratwurst buns
- Add olive oil to 12-inch pan and heat on Medium-High (375°F) for 1 minute.
- Add sausage to pan and brown for 2 minutes.
- Flip sausages and add peppers and onions to pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and lower PIC to Medium-Low (175°F).
- Cover pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer sausages and veggies to buns and serve immediately.