Grilled Salmon and broccolini
- 2 (7-oz) salmon steaks
- 1 bunch broccolini, 1 inch of stems cut off, removed for each
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "26" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray each salmon steak with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spray broccolini with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place Salmon and broccolini on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove salmon and broccolini and place on a serving dish.