Grilled Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut
- 4 (4-oz) Polish sausage links
- 1 c sauerkraut
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "17" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, spray sausage links with cooking spray and season sauerkraut with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place sausage on Grill Plate and place sauerkraut around each. Return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove sausage, sauerkraut, and place on serving dish.