Grilled Ham and Cheese
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 slices American cheese
- 2 slices of thinly sliced ham
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 360˚F and set cooking time at 4-5 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Brush each bread slice with butter on one side.
- Layer ham and cheese on bread and assemble sandwiches with the buttered sides of the bread out.
- One ready, place sandwiches in Fry Pan Basket and cook until golden brown.
Use precooked bacon or sliced turkey instead of ham for a different flavor.