Grilled Eggplant Roll Ups
- 1 eggplant, peeled, sliced lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick slices
- Sea salt as needed
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- 4 oz goat cheese log, softened
- 1 (6-oz) can whole roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- Arrange eggplant slices on a large plate and sprinkle both sides with salt. Refrigerate until water has been drawn out, at least 30 min.
- Rinse eggplant slices and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 400°F.
- Lightly brush both sides of eggplant slices with olive oil and season with Italian seasoning.
Spray enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Place in eggplant slices. Set on cooking rack in position 3. Bake at 400° for 2 min. Remove eggplant. Allow to cool 5 min.
- Spread goat cheese on the one side of eggplant slice and sprinkle with roasted red peppers. Roll up and serve.