Grilled Curry Glazed Rib Eye Steaks
- 2 Rib Eye Steaks, 11oz. each
- 2T soy sauce
- 2T Dijon mustard
- 1T red curry paste
- 2T red wine
- 3T brown sugar
- Nonstick cooking spray, as needed
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Gather all of the ingredients needed for the Grilled Curry Rib Eye Steak recipe.
- Place the soy sauce, red wine, Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and curry in a mixing bowl and mix well. Add your rib eye steaks and allow them to marinate for 2 hours.
Open the oven. Place the Grill onto the Grill/ Griddle Rack in position 3. Press Menu, turn the Select dial to one of the following Menu Presets:
• 51 – Rare 120˚F • 52 – Medium Rare 130˚F • 53 – Medium 135˚F • 54 –Medium Well 145˚F • 55 – Well 165˚F
- Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating Stage 1 (Grill at 450˚F with 20% Rear Heat, 80% Top Heat, 0% Bottom Heat, and Fan Speed 3). Once preheated, the oven will beep twice, display “Ready”, hold 10-sec., and beep once to let you place your food.
- Remove the Steaks from the marinade, season them with salt and pepper, then lightly coat them with cooking spray. Put them on the Grill, insert the Probe, and slide it all into the oven to cook at Stage 1 to an 80˚F internal Probe temperature.
The oven will beep once and go to Stage 2 (Grill at 325˚F with 20% Rear Heat, 80% Top Heat, Fan Speed 3) to an internal Probe temperature of:
• Rare 110˚F • Medium Rare 115˚F • Medium 120˚F • Medium Well 130˚F • Well 155˚F
After Stage 2, the oven will double beep three times. Remove the steaks, leaving the Probe in to monitor carryover cooking to:
• Rare 120°F • Medium Rare 130˚F • Medium 135˚F • Medium Well 145˚F • Well 165˚F
- When the carryover target temperature is reached, the oven will beep 3 times and display “END”. Serve and enjoy.