Grilled Chicken Tenders
- 1lb. boneless chicken tenders
- ½c soy sauce
- ½c pineapple juice
- ¼c sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1T grated ginger
- 2t toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Dried basil, to taste
- Dried minced onion, to taste
- Caesar dressing (optional)
- Toss the chicken tenders with all of the other ingredients, except for the Caesar dressing, in a bowl.
- Place the plug-in Grill into the unit in Position 1. Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 32. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door. Insert the Probe into the largest tender, spray the plug-in Grill thoroughly with cooking spray. Place the tenders onto the hot plug-in Grill, spray them generously with cooking spray, too.
- Close the door to begin Stage 1, (400˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 80˚F), after which the unit will beep three times. Open the door and flip the tenders.
- Close the door to continue cooking with Stage 2 (360˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 165˚F). After this, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- Serve with creamy Caesar dressing.