Grilled Chicken Tenders
- ½ pound boneless chicken tenderloins
- ¼ cup creamy caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- Dash pepper
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine chicken with all remaining ingredients in bowl or food storage bag.
- Seal or cover chicken and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 390˚F and set cooking time at 15 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Once ready, place chicken in Fry Pan Basket, and cook, halfway through to flip the tenders to ensure they are evenly cooked.