Grilled Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- 8 oz chicken tenderloins
- 3 oz Buffalo chicken sauce
- 8 bamboo wooden skewers (soaked in water 15 min.)
- Cooking spray
- Sea salt to taste
- Celery sticks
- Ranch dressing
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Grill-side up, top) in the Duet. Place on the Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY". Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "51" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- While preheating, skewer chicken tenders and spray with cooking spray. Season with salt.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray the Grill Plate with cooking spray. Place chicken on Grill Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove chicken. Using a hand-held thermometer, check to see that an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
- In a mixing bowl, add Buffalo sauce and chicken. Mix well. Place on serving dish with celery sticks and ranch dressing.