Grilled Atlantic Salmon
- 2 Atlantic salmon fillets, 7oz. each
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray, as needed
- Gather all of the ingredients needed for the Grilled Atlantic Salmon recipe.
- Place the plug-in Grill into the unit in Position 1. Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 61.
- Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- While the unit is preheating, season the salmon filets with salt and pepper.
- Once preheating has finished, insert the Probe into one of the salmon filets and place them onto the hot plug-in Grill.
- Close the door to begin Stage 1 (450˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 80˚F). The unit will then beep three times. Open the door, flip your salmon and close the door again to allow the unit to move on to Stage 2 (450˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 110˚F), after which the unit will double beep three times.
- Open the door and remove the salmon filets, leaving the Probe in to monitor carryover cooking to 130˚F. When the carryover target temperature is reached, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- Plate the salmon filets and enjoy!